Rewarding owners for keeping their pets healthy
Have you ever wished you could provide all the vaccinations, diagnostics and services recommended yearly to keep your pet healthy but couldn’t afford everything all at once? What if there was a plan that provided better care of your beloved, furry, family member at a discounted price with additional rewards and a monthly payment option? That is exactly what the Pawsitive Health Plans are!
PAWSITIVE HEALTH PLAN BASICS
- There are three basic plans to choose from: Silver, Gold and Platinum
- The higher the plan you choose, the more services are included
- Each plan bundles the wellness care recommended for an individual pet to receive in one year and applies a package discount
- Membership rewards include:
- A $10 co-pay for all examinations above what is included in the plan.
- Additional discounts on all services, medications, boarding, daycare, grooming and diets that are not included in the plan.
- Additional discount if plan is paid in total at time of enrollment.
- Low monthly payments are an excellent option to divide the cost of the plan over a year (average monthly payment is approximately $40/mo/pet).
- Unlimited toenail trims for each year the membership is continued
- There is an average savings of $205 per year/per pet by enrolling in a Pawsitive Health Plan, which includes the initial membership fee
- Automatic monthly payments are set up through a secure payment processing service
- Enrollment is easy–just a few forms to sign.
- Call us today to set up a time to review the plans with Dr. Carey Bonds, and together we will decide on the best plan for each of your pets!
- There is a $99.95 initial membership fee.
- The initial membership fee and first monthly payment are due at time of enrollment.
- Membership can be cancelled at any time. Simply provide the request in writing at least 30 days prior to the desired cancellation date.
- Membership is automatically renewed unless written cancellation is provided by owner.
- Plan services are not transferable.
- What happens if I cancel my plan and some of the services have been provided? The full total for the services provided is calculated and the remaining amount is due upon cancellation.
- What happens if my pet passes away or if we move? If no services have been performed, a full refund (minus the membership fee) will be provided. If services have been provided, the total will be calculated, and the remaining amount will be paid out according to the family’s wishes.
- What happens if I don’t use all of the services in my plan within one year? These services do not carry over into the following year and are forfeited.