Even pets in basic boarding are spoiled and given all the attention they deserve. With many sizes of cages and runs to choose from, your pet will find that perfect fit!
Included with our general boarding prices:
- Medication administration (oral medications)
- Capstar on entry – kills adult fleas for 72 hours
- Royal Canin maintenance diet
- Visual examination by technician with every walk outside
- Check by veterinarian with any problems noted while boarding. Clients will be contacted immediately with any concerns
- Injectable medications – $3/day
<50lbs – $18/pet/night
>50lbs – $20/pet/night
ALA CARTE SERVICES
Let your pet have the extra attention he or she deserves. This package provides 10 minutes per day of extra walk, indoor play or cuddling (great for our feline friends).
$8.50 per day
Healthy Paws Exercise Package
For those not interested in day care but who want their dog to have exercise, time outside off leash and longer walks, we offer the new Healthy Paws Package! Your dog will enjoy supervised time in a completely enclosed outside run for 30 minutes a day as well as longer walks to burn extra energy. To top it all off, they will get a morning and evening treat!
$15 per day
Individual playtime or cuddle sessions
5 minutes a day will keep the blues away!
$5 per playtime or session
These strict requirements are designed to maximize the health of every guest as well as prevent zoonotic diseases that can be transmitted to the rest of the family. Trinity Pet Resort requires the following for Hotel Accommodations, Day Care, Spa Services and Boarding.
- DHLPPC – yearly
- Rabies vaccine – yearly
- Bordatella vaccine – 6 months
- Fecal check within the last 3 months
- Flea treatment (Capstar) on entry (boarding or if fleas detected)
- Days Care Only – All pets over 8 months of age must be spayed or neutered for GROUP play. Intact pets may still take advantage of our individual playtimes.
- Day Care Only – Personality Assessment before group play.
It is NOT required to have these services performed at Trinity Veterinary Hospital, but the option is available to owners.